Course Code: GSL2 Duration: 1 Day Price: £285+VAT
During this course you will use the intermediate features of Microsoft Office Excel to attain proficiency as a competent Excel User.
This course is designed for those delegates who need to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas to manipulate worksheets.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use setup and printing issues.
- Understand and use a variety of functions.
- Create a variety of formulas.
- Create and use named ranges.
- Perform cell formatting and worksheet manipulation.
- Use and create templates.
- Use a variety of paste special options.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Setup and printing issues
- Functions and formulas
- Time and date functions
- Mathematical functions
- Logical functions
- Statistical functions
- Text functions
- Financial functions
- Lookup functions
- Database functions
- Named ranges
- Cell formatting
- Manipulating Worksheets
- Paste special options