Course Code: BSPMP Duration: 1 Day Price: £295+VAT
This course provides a basic introduction to the key principles of project planning and management.
This course is designed for anyone responsible for planning projects or change initiatives.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define a project and the stages of a project lifecycle and list the key issues in managing projects.
- Identify and explain common issues affecting projects and clarify terms of relevance.
- Develop and manage project plans and identify techniques for preventative and contingent action.
- Identify and develop effective monitoring, reporting and tracking tools and processes.
- Monitor project implementation and manage changes.
To get the most from this course, you should be in a position responsible for planning projects or change initiatives.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- What is Project Management?
- Why projects fail
- Project stages
- Project definition
- Project planning
- SWOT analysis
- Project Management case study